Affiliate programs for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a powerful tool for monetizing audiences specifically interested in crypto assets. These programs can also be used for different types of digital assets. Affiliate programs for cryptocurrency can bring in recurring income that can be counted on for several months and sometimes even years to come, regardless of whether you run a popular blog, news website, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. This income can be counted on for several months and sometimes even years in the future.
- Binance – Overall Best Crypto Affiliate Program
- Paxful – Best Bitcoin, Ethereum, and USDT Affiliate Program
- Coinbase – Highest Commissions on Referral Trading
- CoinMama – Best Lifetime Commissions on Referrals
- Trezor Wallet – Best Hardware Crypto Wallet Affiliate Program
- Changelly – Is the Best New Crypto Affiliate Program
- Local Bitcoins – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Buying & Selling BTC for Flat Cash
- Ledger Wallet – Best Crypto Affiliate Program with a Wide Range of Hardware Wallet Offers
- Cryptotrader.tax – Affiliate Program for the Best Cryptocurrency Tax Software
- eToro – Is the Best Cryptocurrency Affiliate Program with a Social Trading Platform.
How to Choose an Affiliate Program for Cryptocurrency?
It would be best if you were sure of a few things before you go ahead and register a merchant account to take bitcoin payments in the affiliate network for your retail store. These things are as follows:
1. Precautionary Measures That Should Be Taken
Does the service you promote offer a high degree of protection against potential threats? You should avoid promoting an affiliate program if there is even a remote possibility that it could be hacked at any time. Because of this, it is of the utmost importance to select an affiliate program that already incorporates stringent precautions to ensure users’ safety.
2. The Different Commission Rates
It is necessary to choose one that provides a commission rate of at least 5 percent. However, it is not hard to find a program that may generate up to fifty percent in commission fees; consequently, you need to be vigilant. Since this is the case, you need to pay close attention.
3. Various Modes of Payment
It would be best if you were sure that the service provider you wish to work with is willing to take payment in both the cryptocurrency you now use and the more traditional currencies. Put another way, the more options available to you to make a payment, the better because it expands your range of possible courses of action.
4. Maintaining a Presence in the Neighbourhood and Offering Support
Some products and services are superior to others in terms of their speed, dependability, and general quality. These characteristics may be measured in several different ways. It is to your best advantage to collaborating with affiliate programs that have proven themselves to be respectable businesses throughout their existence.
This will help you to maximize the potential returns on your investment. There is a vast selection of services available; nevertheless, if you do enough research, you will find that some are of an excellent level of quality. For instance, some may come along with a crypto affiliate program, or a WordPress plugin, making it a lot less complicated for you to incorporate the program into the blog posts you create about it.
To sum up
Affiliate programs for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a powerful tool for monetizing audiences specifically interested in crypto assets. These programs can also be used for different types of digital assets. There are a few things you need to be sure of before you go ahead and register a merchant account.